Wednesday, May 19, 2010

First Post: Getting Started


The main purpose of this post is to figure out how to use this blog. I'm not the most technologically savvy person I know, but I want to be able to record and share all my adventures this summer. I want to share pictures and stories, what I expect and what actually ends up happening, letting people share my experiences and respond. My hope is that my blog will be interesting enough for people to want to follow it and that it will help people know how to pray for me while I am gone. With these hopes, I set out to learn how to fully utilize this blog!

4 comments:

  1. Hullo Michelle :) I want to be one of your followers but I don't know how to do that yet, I'll work it out soon, though, I'm sure. Amy tells me she knows how to do it and will show me at some point. I love you lots!
    ~ Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Michelle, that is amazing! What will you be doing there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for blogging! Looking forward to all the adventures!
    God's peace and care be with you,
    Tia Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jimminy crickets! Pakistan! Thanks for sending links. Can't wait to follow the adventures! ~Prof. Porter

    ReplyDelete